If you have a Dymo 4XL printer, then I assume you have a good amount of sales coming in consistently to justify purchasing such a printer. A fellow Posher asked me today how I get the labels to print out back-to-back while hers was only printing out one-by-one. Here's how I do it.
These instructions are for Mac but I think PC works the same way with a few modifications. If it's completely different, let me know int the comments and I'll see what I can do.
1. Go to your "My Sales" page.
2. Start from the top or bottom of your unshipped sales.
3. Right-click on an unshipped sale and click "Open Link in New Tab". Do this for ever sale.
4. You now should have multiple tabs of all your unshipped sales.
5. For every single tab, click "Download Shipping Label".
6. When you're done, exit all tabs that you opened for the unshipped sales.
7. Go into the folder where you save your downloads and highlight all the shipping labels you just downloaded.
8. Right-click and select "Open". This will open the "Preview" app.
9. Go to "File" and select "Print..."